- X-Men: First Class
- The Hangover Part II
- Super 8
- Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
- Kung Fu Panda 2 3D
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
I will probably see 3 or 4 movies. Any opinions/suggestions on what I should see?
So I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, then Inception, then Salt.
I am not going to include spoilers in my post, but spoilers are allowed in comments, so be warned.
I will say that I enjoyed all three. I was most impressed with the first, and least impressed with the third.
- Cop Out: Bruce Willis & Tracy Morgan - cop/buddy picture/comedy, not too impressive
- Inception: Leonardo DiCaprio - looks Matrixy
- Clash of the Titans: We are remaking B movies again? Is this still Writer's Strike fallout?
- Bounty Hunter: Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler - A romantic comedy stating to actors I don't care about, yet I might see it just to see how much the director abuses them.
- Sorcerer’s Apprentice: Nicolas Cage - This surprisingly looks like it will be a silly/fun action flick.
- Iron Man II: Robert Downey Jr. & Scarlett Johansson - The man was born to play Tony Stark
- Date Night: Steve Carell & Tina Fey - Whoever came up with pairing these two is Brilliant. Looks like an excelent supporting cast as well. Looking forward to this one.
(Note, the stars are based on my impression of the movies from the trailers, the actual movies might rate differently.)
Your Score: Jimmy Stewart
You scored 11% Tough, 14% Roguish, 66% Friendly, and 9% Charming!
You are the fun and friendly boy next door, the classic nice guy who still manages to get the girl most of the time. You're every nice girl's dreamboat, open and kind, nutty and charming, even a little mischievous at times, but always a real stand up guy. You're dependable and forthright, and women are drawn to your reliability, even as they're dazzled by your sense of adventure and fun. You try to be tough when you need to be, and will gladly stand up for any damsel in distress, but you'd rather catch a girl with a little bit of flair. Your leading ladies include Jean Arthur and Donna Reed, those sweet girl-next-door types.
Find out what kind of classic dame you'd make by taking the Classic Dames Test.
|Link: The Classic Leading Man Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test|